Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please read this first

Go down

Please read this first Empty Please read this first

Post by FukinSpookie Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:11 pm

Hi there! Welcome to my humble shop, I mean forum. Like it says in the tin, this is mostly for me to have a place where I can upload my writings and musings. That doesn't stop you or anyone else from joining and posting their own stuff. With that in mind, I don't expect many to join (if any, and I'm okay with that), but there are just a couple things I ask for those who do or might.

• Be kind. Always be kind. I know it isn't easy but it's a small thing to ask for.

• I'm not going to censor anyone, but we're all here equally regardless of politic or gender. You can talk about these things as much as you like, but keep it decent.

• Try to make any criticism constructive. We should be building each other up, not down.

• I for the time being am the only admin and mod. I'm not always awake or around. Be patient with me. If there's something wrong, we'll figure it out. I don't expect many if any to join this, but, if anyone does, yeah.

• If you're here to read my bad writings (questionable decision on your part), I upload on Friday.

• There's a good chance that not all of us speak English, or can speak it well (I am one such), so again please be patient and understanding.

FukinSpookie
FukinSpookie
Admin

https://www.beholdyemybadpoetry.com

Back to top Go down